Poonam Pandey cervical cancer Symptoms: The silent lady killer Disease
The death of Poonam Pandey due to cervical cancer should lead to the much needed discussion of cervical cancer in India because we see a huge number of a female dying because of late identification of cervical cancer which prevents patients to get the right treatment at the right time and hence the lose their lives.
in the recently announce budget we have seen that government has announced mandatory test for cervical cancer and government has said that hbb vaccinations for the girls will be done to prevent survical cancers this vaccination will happen for the girls among the age group of 9 to 14 in India.
There were 123000 cases and 77000 in that up in that in 2020 because of the lower awareness and access of medication leading to higher hpv patients which intern leads to let diagnosis and the death in India.
cervical cancer is the second most common cancer AVN women which has contributed globally to the death of cervical cancer patients the primary cause of cervical cancer is HPV which is human papillomavirus.
Cervical cancer may not show symptoms in its early stages, highlighting the importance of regular screenings for early detection. As the disease progresses, women may see abnormal vaginal bleeding, occurring between periods, after sexual intercourse, or after menopause. Here are five crucial early warning signs of cervical cancer that every woman should be aware of:
- Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding:
- This includes bleeding between periods, after sex, or after menopause. Bleeding after menopause or between periods may indicate cervical cancer, but it can also be caused by other conditions like hormonal changes or infections.
- Pelvic Pain:
- This can occur at any time but especially during sex or between periods. Persistent pelvic pain that is not related to menstrual cycles or other known causes should be evaluated by a healthcare professional.
- Lower Back or Pelvic Pain:
- This can occur when the cancer is more advanced and has spread to nearby tissues. Advanced cervical cancer can cause pelvic or lower back pain, but these symptoms can also be caused by other conditions, so it’s important to seek medical attention for proper diagnosis.
- Unusual Vaginal Discharge:
- This may be watery, bloody, or have a foul odor. Changes in vaginal discharge may be a sign of cervical cancer, but they can also be caused by infections or hormonal changes.
- Pain During Sex:
- This can be a sign of cervical cancer, especially if it’s new or unusual. Pain during sex can be due to many factors, including cervical cancer, but it can also be due to other conditions like infections or vaginal dryness.