VLE Registration on CSC Portal via Online Process
Common Services Center (CSC) is allocated to a person known as Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE). It is important to register themselves on the official website. Here are the steps to register on the CSC portal:
- Log in to the official website of CSC.
- Click on “Login Tab”.
- Click on “CSC Connect”.
- Enter your CSC ID and Password.
- Once the authentication, enter the name, address and CSC location.
- Click on “Submit”.
- You will receive a verification email.
- To verify the same, click on the verification link and enter the CSC ID, password, and activation code that is sent on your registered mobile number.
- Finally, click on “Submit”.
FAQs on Procedure for VLE Registration on CSC Portal via Online
What is a VLE certificate?
The user would be allowed to work on the Digital Seva Portal and supply numerous government and non-government services after becoming a Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE).
What is the job of VLE?
A VLE (Village Level Entrepreneur) is a self-employed individual who strives to improve the welfare and development of a village’s rural, urban, and rural areas.
Who can apply for the CSC centre?
The applicant must be a local teenager over the age of 18. As a minimum educational qualification, the applicant must have passed the 10th level test from a recognised board. The applicant should be able to read and write in the local language and have a basic understanding of the English language.
Is CSC a government job?
No. CSC is a non-government organization.
What is a Kiosk banking solution in CSC?
The services available through kiosk banking solutions provided by CSCs: Money can be deposited, withdrawn, or remitted into any bank account.