Many schemes have been run by the government of India Under Narendra Modi, in the interest of the farmers and laborers of the country. E-Shram Card is one such scheme under which data is being prepared by the government, in which all the data (information) of all the people working in the unorganized sectors inside the country will be with the government. e labor card ( E Shram Card ) With this you will get the benefit of PM protection insurance. And if any other scheme is brought by the government in future. So the person registered on the E-Shram Portal can get its direct benefit.
About e-Shram Portal
E-Shram scheme was launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 26 August 2021. Under this scheme, the information of laborers working in the unorganized sector will reach the government easily. Those who have not yet applied for the E Shram Card Scheme, they can apply by visiting its official website. The benefits of many schemes of the Shramik Card can be seen in the future.
eligibility to take advantage of eshram Scheme
Whenever the government runs a new scheme for the interest of the country. So its benefit is either for all Indians or for any one class of people. Some criteria or eligibility has been set by the government for e-shram card.
- Only a person working in the unorganized sectors can apply for E Shram Card.
- Registration on E-Shram Portal ( E-Shram Portal Registration ) You must be between 16 to 59 to apply.
- A person who does not pay Income Tax can apply for E Shram Card.
e-Shram Card Status
Through this portal, anyone can get new and better employment opportunities. If a person working in the unorganized sector also has a labor card, then in the coming time the government can also give scholarships to their children. If you have also applied for e-Shram card and put your registration form on e-Shram portal. So 1000 rupees are being deposited in the bank accounts of those laborers and workers from the government.
Also called maintenance allowance. Let us tell you that every month ₹ 500 will be deposited in the account of laborers and workers by the Uttar Pradesh government. 1000 ₹ the government has already deposited. If you also want to check the status of your labor card, then you can go to the post office or bank and find out about the account.
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number (Linked to Aadhar Card)
- passport size photo
- income certificate
- residence certificate
- caste certificate
- Composite ID
- ration magazine
How to register for eshram card immediately?
If you also want to get e-shram card made and want to take advantage of it. To apply for E Shram Card here is a step by step process
- Go to the official website
- a homepage will open in front of you in which you have to click on E Shram Card Registration.
- After this, the form of E-Shram Card Registration will open in front of you.
- Now first of all the worker has to enter his mobile number which is linked with Aadhaar card.
- After this, the labor has to fill the captcha given below, now click on the button Send OTP
- Now an OTP will come on your mobile number. Enter that OTP and click on submit button.
- After this you have to fill in your Aadhar card number and check the box I agree and click on submit button.
- Next, you’ll see a page where you have to enter your information for further process
- Now your registration on the e-Shram Portal is complete.