Moneyview personal loan Review
|Money View Personal Loan Highlights – 2022|
|Interest Rate||1.33% per month onwards or 16% p.a.|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 5 lakh|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 60 months|
|Processing Fee||Starts from 2% of the approved loan amount|
|Minimum Monthly Income||For Salaried: Rs. 13,500Self-employed: Rs. 25,000|
Note: The above-mentioned interest rates, fees and charges may change and shall depend on the sole discretion of the bank and RBI. Interest rates are updated as on March 2022.
Money View is an online platform that offers personal loans up to Rs. 5 lakh to salaried as well as self-employed individuals via a completely digital and paperless process.
Money View personal loans are offered with flexible repayment tenure options of 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months with interest rates starting as low as 1.33% per month. Read on to get information of various key aspects of these unsecured personal loans including the eligibility criteria, documentation required, application process, fees/charges applicable as well as more.
Money View Personal Loan Interest Rates:
Money View Personal Loan interest rate starts at 1.33% per month which equals approx. 16% per annum. However, the personal loan interest rates applicable to specific applicants will be based on the assessment of his/her spending patterns by Money View proprietary scoring algorithm. Typically monthly income, loan amount, tenure and the overall financial profile of the applicant determines the interest rate applicable to any specific applicant.
Compare Money View Personal Loan vs Other Lenders
Given below is a comparison of the key features of a personal loan offering from Money Tap with other top lenders in the India:
|Banks/NBFCs||Interest Rates (per annum)|
|Money View||1.33% onwards per month|
|HDFC Bank||10.25% – 21%|
|SBI||9.60% – 13.85%|
|PNB||7.90% – 14.50%|
|ICICI Bank||10.50% – 19%|
|Axis Bank||10.25% p.a. onwards|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.25% onwards|
|IndusInd Bank||11.00% onwards|
|IDFC First Bank||10.49% – 23%|
|Bajaj Finserv||13.00% onwards|
|Tata Capital||10.99% onwards|
Money View personal loan Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for availing a Money View personal loan is simple and as follows:
|Particulars of Applicant||Eligibility Criteria|
|Applicant Type||Salaried or Self-employed|
|Minimum Monthly Income||Salaried: Rs. 13,500*Self-employed: Rs. 25,000|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||57 Years|
|Income Criteria||Only bank credit is considered. Cash income is not considered when determining loan eligibility|
|CIBIL Score||600 or above|
* May vary based on the applicant’s place of residence and Credit Score.
Money View Loan Documents Required:
Money View requires minimum documentation to give you a hassle-free loan experience. The following documents are required to avail a personal loan from Money View:
|Identity Proof||Aadhaar Card /PAN Card|
|Current Address Proof||Passport, Ration Card, Election Card, Driving License, etc. If the address mentioned in the Aadhaar card is your current address, the above documents are not required.|
|Income Proof ( For Salaried)||Bank statement of last three months showing salary credits and Salary Slips|
|Income Proof (For Businessmen or self-employed)||Last two years’ Income Tax Return Verification Form|
Money View Fees & Charges:
Some key fees and charges associated with Money View personal loan are given below:
|Processing Fees||● Starts at 2% of the approved loan amount● You don’t have to pay processing fees separately. It gets deducted at the time of disbursal and the balance amount is credited to your account.|
|Late Payment Fees||Rs. 500 (cheque bounce charges) + Rs.10 per day (late payment fee)|
|Part Prepayment Charges||As per the Money View** personal loan agreement|
*Foreclosure is permitted only after you have made at least 3 EMI payments and if your EMI repayment period is longer than 6 months.
* Part payment of monthly EMIs is not permitted. According to the terms of the loan, you are required to pay the full EMI on the due date. However, if you wish to pay a part of the entire loan amount, you can contact the customer care.
Money View Personal Loan EMI Calculator:
- Monthly EMI₹ 10,685.13
- Total Amount Payble₹ 6,41,107.92(Principal + interest)
- Principal Amount₹ 5,00,000
- Total Interest Payble₹ 1,41,107.92
Apply for Money View Personal Loan with minimal documentation. Click Here
Money View Personal Loan Top Up
Money View offers borrowers the option to avail a top-up loan on their existing loan whereby they can get an extra loan amount to meet additional financial requirements.
At present, this is an invitation-only feature and only individuals with clean payment history are pre-qualified for it. When you opt for a top-up loan, a new loan account is generated for you which will have details such as the due amount of the existing loan as well as the top up loan amount.
How to Login on Money View Portal?
You can login to money day loan app by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the website of Money View and click on ‘Sign In’.
- Login by entering your registered mobile number and the OTP received.
- You can also opt for Money View loan app download on your mobile phone.
- Once logged in, you will get access to the multiple online services available on the Money View’s platform, including the loan outstanding, details of previous payment, due date and amount of next EMI date, and so on.
How to Calculate Money View Personal Loan EMI?
- The calculation for Money View loan EMI payment can be easily done using our Personal Loan EMI Calculator. Personal Loan EMI Calculator requires loan amount, rate of interest, and repayment tenure details for instant EMI calculation.
How to Check Money View Personal Loan Application Status?
After applying for a Money View Personal Loan, you can check your Money View loan application status through any of the following ways:
If you have applied for the loan through the website of Money View:
- Visit the official website of Money View and click on ‘Sign In’.
- Enter your registered mobile number and OTP to login into your loan account.
- After money view login, go to the ‘Dashboard’ section, scroll down and come to the ‘Application Status’ tab to check your loan personal loan application status.
If you have applied for the loan through the mobile app of Money View:
- Login to the Money View Loans app.
- If you already have the Money View app, directly go to the ‘Loans’ section.
- You will be automatically directed to the Money View’s ‘Application Status’ screen. You can check your personal loan application status there.
- If you already have the Money View Loan app, you will automatically be taken to the loan ‘Application Status’ screen when you open it.
You can also contact the Money View customer care helpline number or send them an email to know the status of your loan application.
Money View Customer Care:
You can use any of the following means given below to contact the Money View customer care:
- By Phone: You can call on the company’s customer care number 080-4569-2002
- Email: You can also contact the customer care via email. The email address for specific queries are given below:
Loan Payment Queries: [email protected]
Loan queries: [email protected]
General queries: [email protected]
Money View FAQs:
Q. I am a self-employed person and my income varies every month. Can I get a personal loan from Money View?
Money view gives a personal loan to businessmen/self-employed individuals with a minimum monthly income of Rs. 25,000. Even if your income varies, if you satisfy the above criteria, you can submit your application along with your IT return and bank statement.
Q. What are the possible reasons for rejection of Money View Personal Loan application?
Money view grants the loan based on the documents submitted. Given below are some possible reasons that may lead to rejection of your loan application:
- Credit Score less than 650
- Salary credit less than Rs. 13,500 per month
- Business income less than Rs.25,000 per month (for self-employed applicants)
- Incorrect / Invalid / Insufficient documents
- Very high existing EMI as a percentage of total income
- Disqualification as per Money View algorithm due to any other reason
Q. I get my salary in cash from my employer. Can I avail a Money View Personal Loan?
Money View grants personal loans only if salary credit is through direct bank transfer. Those who get their salaries in cash cannot secure a personal loan from Money View.
Q. What is the minimum and maximum loan amount available on a personal loan from Money View?
You can avail a personal loan ranging between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 5 lakh from Money View to deal with various financial exigencies.
Q. How long does Money View take to disburse its personal loans?
Money View aims to disburse the loan amount into your account within 24 hours of the approval of your personal loan.
Q. Can I get a second personal loan from Money View?
You can get a second personal loan from Money View only after you repay your first personal loan in full. You cannot get the next loan until there is an outstanding amount in your existing loan account.
Q. What will happen in case I don’t have enough funds in my account during Auto-Debit of Money View personal loan EMI?
Money View grants you 3 days’ grace period if you miss your EMI payment for any reason. Within the grace period, you can pay the EMI through electronic transfer facility available in Money View app. After the expiry of the grace period, a late payment fee will be charged.
Q. Can I foreclose my Money View personal loan?
Once you have made at least 3 EMI payments, you can foreclose your Money View personal loan account without paying any foreclosure charges. But, foreclosure is permitted only if your loan repayment period is longer than 6 months and already made at least 3 regular EMI payments.