Sometimes We need money urgently and we have tried everywhere but don’t get it. So here is a solution where maybe your problem gets solved quickly. Here I will tell you how you can get a quick and easy Personal Loan.
Airtel Payment Bank:
Airtel Payment Bank is a digital payment bank service which is launched by Bharti Airtel, One of largest telecom in India, to support cashless revolution. It is India’s first Payment Bank.
Airtel Payment Bank, allows you to open saving account through paperless process within a minute. If you are willing to take personal loan from Airtel Payment Bank you must have saving account in it.
Features of Airtel Payment Bank Account
- Open a Savings Bank account at any of our 5 lakh+ banking points
- Get free personal accident insurance cover of Rs 1 Lac
- Earn up to 6.0% rate of interest
- Get an online debit card
- Deposit cash at any Banking Point in your vicinity
- Withdraw cash through our banking points or select bank ATMs
- Buy third party insurance products
- Transfer money to any bank account in India through IMPS or UPI
- Recharge prepaid mobiles/DTH and pay utility bills (electricity, water, gas, postpaid, etc.)
- Book bus and train tickets
Airtel Payment Bank personal loan eligibility
Anybody who is customer of Airtel Payment Bank and having saving account can apply for personal loan from Airtel Payment Bank.
How to get Airtel Personal loan?
Here is step by step process to apply for Airtel personal loan
- Airtel Thanks AppOpen Airtel Thanks app on your mobile and enter the credential to log in.
- Find Personal Loan OptionNow find the option of apply for Personal Loan and click on it. Next you will see about loan and option of personal loan, just press enter.
- Enter detailsNow you will ask to enter details like Loan Amount, Loan Tenure and Pincode and press enter on View Loan.
- Review the detailsNext, you will see details of loan amount and lending partners.
Review the details and SELECT the lending partner.
- Authorize And ProceedNow you will ask to authorize Airtel Payment Bank Limited to share your details with lending partners. After, this just press enter on Proceed.
- Upload documentsIn the next step you will ask to upload some documents and for physical verification their agent will pick up the document at your choice of place & time.
- Get amount creditedIf everything is ok, then the applied amount will be credited in your Airtel Payment Bank Account.
In the above post we have discussed issues that arise during the process of taking personal loan from Airtel Payment Bank like How to apply for personal loan? what are the eligibility criteria? and many more questions.
Frequently Asked Questions –
Q.1. What is the loan amount of Airtel Payment Bank for Personal Loan?
Ans- You can borrow the loan amount ranging from Rs 3,000 to Rs 8,00,000.
Q.2. What is tenure time of Airtel Payment Bank for Personal Loan?
Ans – Tenure time of Airtel Payment Bank for Personal Loan is 3 moths to 36 months.
Q.3. Who is the lending partner of Airtel Payment Bank for Personal Loan?
Ans – The lending partner of Airtel Payment Bank for Personal Loan is Akara Capital Advisors Private Limited.
Q.4. What is the eligibility criteria for taking personal loan from Airtel Payment Bank?
Ans – The eligibility criteria for taking personal loan from Airtel Payment Bank is you must have saving account in it.
Note- If you find that this post is helpful for you then let me know in the comment section and also if there is any mistake you can comment, we will soon fix it.