DCB Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
|DCB Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||5.88% per annum|
|DCB Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram||Rate Per Gram is ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450|
|DCB Bank Gold Processing Fee||1.0% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|DCB Bank Maximum Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|DCB Bank Minimum Loan Amount||75% LTV|
|DCB Bank Gold Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|DCB Bank Gold Repayment Tenure||Up to 60 Months|
|DCB Bank Gold Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
DCB Bank Gold Loan Explanation
The Gold Loan via DCB Bank could well be the simplest and most effective way of supporting your immediate needs at an attractive rate of interest. With small documentation and safe storage, the gold loan from DCB Bank is an economical way to easily acquire financing. For marriage, education, company expansion and other related uses, the money received from a gold loan may be used.
DCB Bank Comparision With Other Banks
|Particulars||DCB Bank||SBI||HDFC Bank|
|Interest Rate||5.88% per annum||5.88% per annum||9.90% – 17.55%|
|Processing Fees||1.0% of the Loan Amount||0.50% of the loan amount||1.50% of the loan amount|
|Loan Tenure||3 months to 60 months||3 months to 36 months||3 months to 24 months|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore||₹ 20,000 to ₹ 20 Lakh||₹ 25,000 to ₹ 50 Lakh|
|Foreclosure Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)||Nil||Nil after 3 months|
|Lowest EMI Per Lakh||₹ 3,510 to ₹ 5,340 per lakh||₹ 3,111 per lakh||₹ 4,610 per lakh|
Tips To Get Gold Loan From DCB Bank Fast
- For a gold loan, DCB Bank accepts all marked and non-marked jewellery. However, with remarkable jewellery, you can get a very high Gold Loan Per Gram, since it lowers the odds of a lower ranking on average. Even, for handling gold jewellery, certain banks charge a lower price.
- The price of 22 carats of pure gold is set by DCB Bank. So, always aim to borrow high-quality jewellery, as gold loans would give you the best value.
- You can apply for online gold loan application services through the DCB Bank online portal for quicker processing of gold loans.
About DCB Bank Gold Loan
DCB Bank offers Gold Loan at competitive interest rates. This Bank is one of the significant gold loan providers as it understands the needs of the customers and disburses the loan amount in one hour. Also, The pledged Gold is locked safely in the vault, and the borrower does not have to worry about its safety.
Besides, A Gold Loan Interest Rate and all other charges are transparent to the borrower upfront before sanctioning the loan amount. Hence, the borrower does not have to worry about the hidden costs and fees on their gold loan.
- DCB Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 5.88% per annum.
- DCB Bank Gold Loan Per Gram Rate is ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450
- DCB Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 60 months.
- DCB Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.0% of the Loan Amount or Rs 1000(Which one is higher) + GST.
What is DCB Bank Gold Loan?
Gold loan is a type of secured service, where you will get a loan against your gold ornaments; Gold Loan is Gold deposits where you get a value in monetary terms, and after repayment of the amount your gold ornaments will return to you in the same shape.
Advantages Of DCB Bank Gold Loan
- The DCB Bank gold loan is very quick and you can get it approved in just 5 minutes.
- The loan amount is disbursed directly into your bank account.
- Unlike a personal loan, a gold loan does not require a minimum income or a minimum CIBIL score.
- DCB takes full responsibility for the collateral. It has updated technological surveillance and well-trained staff.
- A gold loan can be availed by almost everyone. It has very basic eligibility criteria.
- Gold loans can be used for all purposes of life. They are not specific.
- Bank charges a borrower up to .50% on the principal outstanding in case of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.
Highlights of the DCB Bank Gold Loan:
you should know some of the amazing features of this gold loan facility. These features make it different from others. We are highlighting all such important features below so that you can make an informed decision while choosing it.
- DCB Bank Gold Loan provides you the option to opt for a loan amount ranging from INR 10,000 to a maximum of INR 20 lakh. And not only this, but you can also get a cash amount of upto INR 2 lakh depending on the overall value of gold ornaments submitted by you. This cash amount is the maximum you can get, the rest amount will be transferred to your account only.
- Coming to the repayment, you can easily repay the loan amount within a period of 12 months to 60 months according to your own convenience.
- You can also choose from a slew of repayment methods according to your repayment capacity. These methods are EMI Payment, Monthly Interest Payment and Bullet Repayment.
- DCB Bank Gold Loan offers a maximum of 75% of the value of gold as the loan amount. Suppose your overall gold value is INR 3 lakh, you can get INR 3 lakhs maximum as the loan amount.
- Your gold ornaments will be stored safely in the foolproof bank lockers without any extra charges. These will be returned to you once you repay the whole amount.
- DCB Bank also allows partial gold withdrawal facility, but an applicant has to pay the processing charges for this process.
- You can also foreclose before the agreed tenure by paying 1% of the total outstanding loan amount.
How Much Gold Loan Per Gram Can I Get Through DCB Bank Gold Loan?
According to the latest gold prices, DCB Bank is offering gold loans per gram varying between ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450 .
The highest DCB Bank gold loan rate per gram today is ₹ 3,421 for 24-carat jewelry calculated at a maximum LTV of 75% and average gold loan prices of the last 30 days in 2021 are ₹ 3,329 of 22 carats.
Form Of Gold That Is Acceptable For DCB Gold Loan
- Not every type of Gold is accepted by the banks to provide the Gold Loan. There are various restrictions regarding the valuation of Gold.
- The purity or quality of the Gold should be between 18 Karats to 22 Karats.
- The raw form of Gold is not acceptable.
- Gold coins that weigh less than 50 Grams in total are accepted.
DCB Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
Gold Loan or Loan Against Gold is a loan product offered to the borrowers by the DCB Bank wherein funds are provided for fulfilling the financial needs of the applicant. The gold ornaments of the applicant are kept as security by the bank in exchange for the funds. The entire DCB Bank Gold Loan process is hassle-free and easy to get with minimal documentation. The bank ensures the high security of your gold ornaments till the loan is closed.
DCB Bank Gold Loan Documents required:
|Photographs||2 Passport Size|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)|
|Agricultural Land Proof||Required only if the Loan is taken for Agricultural Purpose|
DCB Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
Gold Loan is a financial product provided by the DCB Bank which caters to your needs of short term or long term funds. It is easy to avail of financial services provided by banks at low rates of interest and also requires minimal documentation for the same. DCB Bank gives you the Loan amount within an hour of application as the valuation and approval process is quickly done keeping in mind your urgency regarding the need for funds.
|ge||18-70 years of age|
|Employment Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality||Minimum 18 Carats|
|Requirements||Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
|Gold Quantity||Minimum 10 grams|
DCB Bank Gold Loan Interest Rates, Fees, and Charges
DCB Bank Gold Loan can fulfil all your urgent short term and long term monetary requirements. The rate of interest that you will be charged depends on the total loan amount as well as the quality/purity of the gold you are to keep as security with the bank. Gold Loan interest rates offered by the DCB Bank are lower in comparison to other loans because it is a fully secured loan.
|Corporation Gold Loan Interest Rate||5.88% per annum|
|Processing Fee||1.0% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Prepayment/Foreclosure Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Valuation Fee||Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs|
|Late Repayment Charges||2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.|
|Renewal Processing Fees||Rs 350 + GST|
DCB Bank Gold Loan at Home
Gold Loan at Home is a doorstep loan service that allows you to borrow money from the convenience of your own home. The service is rapid, flexible, and cost-effective because interest rates are low. You may use the gold loan calculator to calculate the value of your gold or the loan amount before completing a loan request.
Obtaining a Gold Loan at home is an easy and quick process that can be done in a matter of minutes.One of our representatives will contact you and arrive at your home within 30 minutes. The appropriate gold loan amount will be paid immediately to your bank account when all e-documentation and gold identification is completed at your home.
- Diverse Range of Gold Loan Schemes
- Your Gold will just be released the same day.
- You can get free insurance for your Gold
- There are no hidden fees.
- You will get the maximum value of your Gold
- Service at Your Door in 30 Minutes
DCB Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
DCB Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- There is no processing fee is applicable up to ₹ 25,000.
- 0.30% of the loan amount, Minimum of ₹ 300 charge is applicable to the amount ranging from above ₹ 25,000 – less than ₹ 5 lakh.
- 0.28% of the credit sum, subject to at least Rs.1,500 is applicable to the amount more than Rs.5 lakh however under Rs.1 crore.
- Best Jewel Loan Interest Rate is 5.88% per annum
DCB Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
DCB Bank Offers an Overdraft Scheme. With this, you are provided with a loan amount as an overdraft facility. It works like a Credit Card, where you can spend your Gold Loan Amount as you want anytime anywhere. The overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the DCB Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount you.
How to Apply for the DCB Bank Gold Loan?
After knowing so much about the DCB Bank Gold Loan, one should know about the application process so that you can apply for this loan facility as soon as possible. We will give you details about both the processes below so that you can choose any as per your liking. Do check them out.
First, we would like to tell you about the Online Application Process. This can be done from anywhere at any hour of the day. For this, you just need an internet connection and a laptop or mobile. The steps you need to follow are mentioned below.
- First, go to the official website of the DCB Bank. On reaching there, you will need to go to the Gold Loan Section on that.
- You will see an application form on pressing the button of ‘Leave Your Number’. By filling this form, you will leave your number so that the representatives from the DCB Bank can contact you regarding your loan requirement.
- The details that you will need to fill in the form are your Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, State, and Residing City.
If you are not well versed with the current technology and instead want to use the offline method, you can do it too in a hassle-free manner. For this, you just need to go to the nearest branch of the DCB Bank. Currently, there are a total of 145 branches in 94 cities across India from where you can get the Gold Loan. You just need to go to any of these branches with your gold ornaments and the required documents. The representatives will tell you about everything related to the gold loan facility. After filling the application form and the authentication from the lender side, you will get the loan amount in your bank account.
DCB Bank Gold Loan Customer Care
t you can call DCB Bank Gold Loan toll-free customer care number 1800-209-5363. Other than that, you can personally visit any of the branches to clear any doubts you may have. Or you can send an email to the DCB Bank official id from your registered email address. All your queries can be resolved in the minimum time possible.
FAQs About DCB Bank Gold Loan
What is DCB Bank Gold Loan?
DCB Bank Gold Loan is a funding facility across the nation to fulfil your urgent requirements of the fund. You can take up to ₹20 lacs at attractive rates of interest for a tenure of 1 to 5 years.
How Can I Get Gold Loan?
You can apply online at National Info to avail the best offers and deals. To clear up any confusion about a gold loan, contact us at for trustworthy assistance.
How much Gold Loan Can I get per gram from DCB Bank?
DCB Bank gold loan amount depends on the quality of gold collateral submitted by you. DCB bank provides a Gold loan per gram at a rate of₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450
How Does DCB Bank Gold Loan work?
A DCB Bank Gold Loan works simply:
- Take the required KYC documents and your jewellery to the nearest DCB bank branch.
- You will have to fill up some forms.
- After your gold is valued, the bank will charge you fees for gold valuation, loan processing, documents etc.
- Accept the best offer that the bank provides you.
- Your loan will consequently be sanctioned.
What is the Gold Loan interest rate in DCB Bank?
DCB Bank Gold Loan interest rates start at 5.88% per annum per annum. The bank also charges some processing fees on your Gold Loan.
How to check gold loan status in DCB Bank?
The status of your DCB Bank Gold Loan can be checked only by providing your loan application details. You can do so in person or through the web portal of the bank.
How to calculate gold loan interest in the DCB Bank?
To calculate the DCB Bank gold loan interest which you are expected to pay, deduct the loan principal from the loan amount.
What is the maximum gold loan amount I can avail of on a gold loan from DCB Bank?
The maximum gold loan amount that can be availed of from DCB Bank is Rs. 20 lakhs. The loan amount which you are eligible to avail of from the bank depends on the value of the gold collateral.
What is the loan tenure of the DCB Bank gold loan?
The maximum DCB Bank gold loan tenure is 5 years. You can also prepay or foreclose your loan for a small fee.
How much processing fee is applicable to the DCB Bank Gold loan?
The DCB Bank gold loan processing fee is charged to process and disburse your loan. You can get your loan processed by paying a fee amounting to 1% of your loan amount + taxes or Rs. 1000, whichever is higher.
What are the charges for pre-payment in the DCB Bank gold loan?
There are no prepayment charges for a DCB Bank gold loan. This makes it very easy for the borrowers to repay their loans.
How to renew DCB Bank Gold Loan?
You can renew your DCB Bank Gold Loan by visiting the branch with your loan documents and applying for renewal with your banker. Your gold will be revalued and the loan will be renewed based on new terms. Online renewal is also possible by visiting the bank’s website.
How to pay DCB Bank Gold loan interest online?
You can pay DCB Gold Loan online in monthly instalments either by giving a standing instruction on your DCB Bank account to deduct the amount or through ECS to deduct the same from another bank account.
What if I can’t pay the interest on the DCB Bank Gold loan for 3 months?
If someone is not able to pay the DCB Bank gold loan interest on or before the due date, the bank charges a penalty fee from the borrower and can also auction the gold to recover the number of defaults is continued.